ACE Laboratory Data Extractor UDMA
Data Extractor is a specialized software product functioning in tandem with the PC-3000 hardware-software system. It is intended for recovering data from any media (IDE HDD, SCSI HDD, flash memory readers, etc).
Together with PC-3000 it forms the comprehensive solution with unmatched possibilities to make the most of your data recovery business. By all leading data recovery specialists worldwide this kit proves to be indispensable product to anyone involved in data recovery.
It is a professional software product working as the integral part of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA hardware-software system that recovers data from any IDE (ATA and SATA) HDD 3.5″, 2.5″, 1.8″, 1.0″. This solution accumulates all state-of-the-art solutions based on the research works performed by our company in the data recovery field during 19 years.
It can work with the file systems FAT, NTFS, EXT2 and EXT3, HFS+, UFS1 and UFS2.
Using Data Extractor UDMA with PC-3000 for Windows UDMA allows you to recover data from HDD in a factory mode.
ACE Laboratory Data Extractor SCSI
Data Extractor SCSI software is the professional software instrument for data recovery from SCSI Hard Disk Drives. This solution recovers data from SCSI drives connected to SCSI controller board, standardly installed in the computer if the device is detected by OS.
Data Extractor SCSI is the add-on to the worldwide recognized PC-3000 for SCSI hardware-software tool.
This comprehensive system is the cornerstone for recovering data from SCSI/SAS Hard Disk Drives mostly successfully.
Data Extractor SCSI can function under Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP OS. The computer hardware configuration requirements are determined by OS requirements.
Data Extractor SCSI features
- SAS (Serial Attached SCSI), SCSI-2, Ultra SCSI, Ultra2 SCSI, Ultra 160 SCSI, Ultra 320 SCSI are supported
- possibility to recover data from damaged drives, which no other software can do
- extended possibilities of HDD control while recovering data
- non-standard reading
- possibility to read data from HDD on heads excluding the damaged ones
- instruments to make the full or partial copy of data
- possibility to build head map
Ontrack EasyRecovery Professional
A complete data recovery solution plus advanced data recovery options and Data Advisor® diagnostic features, including:
- General capabilities provide data recovery and file repair as well as disk diagnostics
- For all operating systems: the RawRecovery Module provides support for over 485 specific file signatures
- For Windows: the Advanced Recovery and additional modules are capable of locating all directories and unlimited file types
- File repair options for Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office files: Outlook (PST, OST), Outlook Express (DBX), Word (DOC), Excel (XLS), Access Database (MDB), PowerPoint (PPT) and Zip (ZIP) Ontrack® EasyRecovery™ DataRecovery
The Ontrack PowerControls software suite includes two powerful, yet easy-to-use applications for searching, recovering, restoring and managing data in Microsoft® Exchange Server and Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server environments.
Each application reads your backups and makes searching, recovering, and managing items at a granular level an easier and less expensive process. Minimize the time needed to restore individual Exchange messages, mailboxes or entire EDB files – or SharePoint items, lists, libraries, folders and entire sites.
Find items meeting specific search criteria faster – even across multiple data sources – then copy and export those items to your desired location.
Eliminate the need for a recovery server. Both applications work directly with your backups and allow you to extract and restore only the items that you need! Keep your current production and backup processes intact. Ontrack PowerControls requires no changes to your current processes and runs on any Windows®-based workstation.