Please contact us to get information about data recovery hardware products:
SalvationDATA Data Compass
Data recovery from physically damaged HDDs is what Data Compass designed for.
- Data recovery from HDDs with severe multiple BAD sectors, which appear because of platter surface scratch or malfunction or instability of the magnetic head assembly (MHA).
- Data recovery from HDDs that start to produce "clicking" sounds, which may be caused by corruption of sector servo labels or a MHA malfunction.
- Logical analysis of FAT, NTFS, HFS, HFX, HFS+, EXT2, EXT3 file systems in the software complex allows data recovery from all brands of hard drives and flash drives in cases, when the drives are detected in the bios and only logical data structure is corrupted.
- Recover undetected drives.
- When used with malfunctioning drives, Data Compass complex often allows selective extraction of necessary data to your customers without reading all data from a drive ("recover data by file" without creating a complete disk image) saving a lot of time.
SalvationDATA HD Doctor Suite
SalvationDATA HD Doctor Suite，including the following HDD repair tools : HD Doctor for WD, HD Doctor for Seagate, HD Doctor for Maxtor, HD Doctor for Samsung , HD Doctor for Fujitsu & Toshiba and HD Doctor for IBM/Hitachi, is an integrated hardware-software combined system that fixes hdd firmware issues for drives of all major manufacturers and popular drive families.
- SalvationDATA HD Doctor Suite enables users comprehensive drive diagnostics carried out with ease and fast speed towards PCB, head stack, SA, firmware modules and media, the vendor-special diagnostics mode provide exact results to help you decide possible recovery methods.
- SalvationDATA HDD repair tools suite - HD Doctor suite comes with a full range of adapters for the most common drive types (2.5” and 3.5”, PATA and SATA, RS-232 cable, jumpers, programmer…).
- HDD repair tools software is designed to support hard drives based on firmware structure and technology used rather than model number. This enables the HDD repair tools suite - HD Doctor suite to support more hard drive models, including some that are brand new on the market.
SalvationDATA SD Flash Doctor
SD Flash Doctor is a professional tool for flash data recovery from damaged flash media (both physical and logical problems).
Featured advantages of SalvationDATA Flash Doctor
- Advanced stand-alone kit contains hardware and software
- Unique built-in universal algorithm supports all NAND flash without identification of controller.
- Supports all NAND-based flash storage devices (SD, SM, MMC, XD, USB Pen drive, Memory Stick, Compact Flash etc.),
- .Separated design of the main console and the flash adaptor (easily upgraded to support non-NAND flash by changing the adaptor only)
- Built-in intelligent Flash Data Rebuilder software- File Structure Emulator
- Much easier and direct in flash data recovery
- Advanced features provide ultimate opportunities for manual file structure analysis and rebuilding
SalvationDATA HD HPE PRO
Highlights of HD HPE PRO:
- Universal-fit hard drive repair tool workbench assures you to operate on your HD on a relatively stable table, making your job easier and more reliable.
- Pioneer hard drive repair tool - platter exchanger maintains the original cylinder status by removing and placing all platters of the drive together, so that allows you to change multiple platters without moving the platters out of alignment with each other which otherwise will result in data corruption.
- Special hard drive repair tool Actuator Remover assures you to perform easy operation (removal, installation) on the upper magnet of the actuator which is very hard to be removed and put back because of its strong magnetism and it’s sensitive and embarrassed position (being very close to both the Head Stack and Media Platter), in case it slips out and touch either of its fragile neighbors during the operations — the consequences will be a disaster.
Please note: HD HPE PRO is one hdd repair hardware which you should use within a clean room environment.
ACE Laboratory PC-3000 for Windows UDMA
PC-3000 for Windows UDMA is the professional hardware-software that diagnoses and repairs damaged Hard Disk Drives before recovering data from them.
PC-3000 for Windows UDMA supports the biggest number of Hard Disk Drives, from the earliest to the most modern models, providing you with the ability to recover data from the rarest models that are not being supported by any other products in the world.
It successfully handles the following Hard Disk Drives:
Seagate, Western Digital, Fujitsu, Samsung, Maxtor, Quantum, IBM (HGST), HITACHI, TOSHIBA:
- with ATA (IDE), SATA (Serial ATA 1.0, 2.0), mini ATA, Compact Flash interfaces;
- with capacity from 1 Gb up to unlimited capacity;
- with form factor:
- 3.5″ — desktop computers;
- 2.5″ and 1.8″ — laptop drives;
- 1.8″ — portable computers/devices;
- 1.0″ — portable computers/devices with Compact Flash interface.
ACE Laboratory PC-3000 for SCSI
PC-3000 for SCSI is a first-to-market professional hardware-software solution for testing, diagnosing the failures and recovering data from Hard Disk Drives with SCSI and SAS interfaces in tandem with Data Extractor SCSI.
- SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) are supported.
- SCSI-2, Ultra SCSI, Ultra2 SCSI, Ultra 160 SCSI, Ultra 320 SCSI are supported. See the list of all SCSI HDD models supported by PC-3000 for SCSI.
- Original user-friendly interface similar to that one of PC-3000 for Windows.
- PC-3000 for SCSI can work with 1 up to 15 Hard Disk Drives simultaneously, make tests and service operations for each of them and independently from all the other drives.
- New PC-KEY2 (Power supplier) card can control power supply of one HDD.
- Three external power sources of ATX standard, you can connect several HDDs to each of them.
- DBMS for resource storage - one of the most safe database of all existing ones.
- PC-3000 for SCSI hardware-software product can function under these Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 98/ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP. Requirements to your PC hardware are determined by the requirements to the OS. SCSI adapter must be installed.
- Know-how manuals with different methodologies of data recovery, recommendations on interchangeability of PCBs, succession of making hot-swap and many other knowledgeable methods which you won't find anywhere else in the world.
ACE Laboratory PC-3000 Portable
PC-3000 Portable – primary mobile hardware-software solution that is intended to
PC-3000 USB Adapter-tester
- recover data from Hard Disk Drives at slight and not very serious damages
- make quick diagnosis of failed Hard Disk Drives
- recover data preferably in automatic mode
PC-3000 Portable diagnoses and recovers data from almost all modern Hard Disk Drives WESTERN DIGITAL, SEAGATE, SAMSUNG, TOSHIBA, HITACHI, FUJITSU, MAXTOR which have
- interfaces PATA and SATA
- capacity from 20 Gb till unlimited capacity
- form-factor 3.5'' and 2.5''
PC-3000 Portable is just connected to any computer via USB interface. No tedious installations inside your computer - is the first user-friendly advantage that helps to tackle your data recovery cases immediately.
ACE Laboratory PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition
PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition - the newest professional hardware-software solution for recovering data from all types of Flash memory based storage devices (USB Flash, SD, MS, xD, MMC, CF, VoiceRecorder, iPhone, and SSD - Solid State Drives) when standard interface of such drives can't access data.
Physical and logical malfunctions of these flash memory based drives lead to damages in file system structure and service information. Playing the role of software translator when accessing the data, our solution recreates the algorithm of drive standard controller and restores the initial structure of data as a user has written them.